looking for 3780 emulator (a BETTER one)

1 view

Audrey Fischer

Oct 9, 1986, 4:50:19 PM10/9/86

Does anyone know of or use a 3780 emulator other than the one put
out by Cleo software? We are currently using Cleo's 3780Plus to
transmit and receive files from our 3b2/400 to an IBM mainframe.
While Cleo does the job, we have a lot of problems with System
Line Down messages which may or may not be caused by an actual line
down situation. We would also like a package that can be started
and left running and if the transmission is not successful, will
restart itself. (Currently I am experimenting with various shell
scripts to accomplish this.) Thanks in advance.