CACI NETWORK II.5

elias

Sep 30, 1986, 5:12:46 PM9/30/86
...anybody out there have any experiences with this package
that they would care to share? The Theory Center is considering
buying this and using it to help understand what the ?!???! is
happening on NSFnet (as well as our own local swamp), and we
would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has used
this pkg (or any others...feel free to plug your favorite)
for simulation of LANs, WANs and the like...

...email to me, pls, until we can see if this is of enough
interest to bring out of the closet...por `ole ARPAnet is
not feeling too well these days, so the less traffic the
better (which doesn't apply to this message, of course).

Thanks,
--
__|_
_|_)oug

|Doug Elias |
| ARPA --> el...@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu |
| UUCP --> ..!decvax!cornell!batcomputer!elias |
| USnail --> 265 Olin Hall, |
| Theory Center, |
| Cornell U. |
| Ithaca N.Y. 14853 |