Proteon mailing list

pa...@uiucuxc.cso.uiuc.edu

Oct 23, 1986, 11:06:00 PM10/23/86

I am interested in starting a mailing list for discussions about Proteon
network products. The University of Illinois has begun installing a 80
Mbit fibre network for a campus backbone with gateways to building and
department Ethernets. Already in place is a limited 10 Mbit fibre network
serving the supercomputer community and an instructional computer site.

I would like to share our experiences and learn about what other sites
have encountered.

Send mailing list requests to either:
info-prote...@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (or if that fails to)
info-proteon-request%u...@a.cs.uiuc.edu

Submissions should go to "info-p...@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu".

UUCP requests should be addressed to uiucdcs!uiucuxc!info-proteon.

Paul Pomes

UUCP: {ihnp4,seismo,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!paul
ARPANET: pa...@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu CSNET: paul%u...@uiuc.csnet
ICBM: 40 07 N / 88 13 W BITNET: paul@uiucuxc
US Mail: Univ of Illinois, CSO, 1304 W Springfield Ave, Urbana, IL 61801