Moriarty Revealed!

cdri...@uokvax.uucp

Mar 7, 1986, 2:47:00 PM3/7/86

Those who are interested in Female Teenage Mutant Elfin Ninja Twins
Absolutely Must Not Miss Southern Knights #11, debuting Synergy -
better yet, they're... but that would be telling.

I don't know how Henry Vogel can take standard cliches and make them
entertaining anyway - I suppose that's talent.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, there's an injoke about midway in the issue that
net.comics readers should enjoy. If you've ever wondered about
who Moriarty *really* is, check it out! (NO, he's not a Female
Teenage Mutant Elfin Ninja Twin :-) ).

--Carl Rigney
USENET: {ihnp4,allegra!cbosgd}!okstate!uokvax!cdrigney

"The Krait never kills, but she sometimes lies." - Krait

mori...@fluke.uucp

Mar 18, 1986, 3:15:18 PM3/18/86
In article <1190...@uokvax.UUCP> cdri...@uokvax.UUCP writes:
>MORE IMPORTANTLY, there's an injoke about midway in the issue that
>net.comics readers should enjoy. If you've ever wondered about
>who Moriarty *really* is, check it out! (NO, he's not a Female
>Teenage Mutant Elfin Ninja Twin :-) ).

Damn Straight. I eat Teenage Mutant Elfin Ninja Twins for lunch. (in a fine
broth, with lots of carrots and onions and just a *touch* of paparika...).

Jeez, you do some subcontracting work for a criminal firm in Atlanta and
just LOOK at all the publicity. I told those dimwits they should delete my
account when I left, but Nooooooooo....

And for those of you who have been asking, the John Fluke Mfg. Company is
not a cover organization for VIPER.

"But in calling Moriarty a criminal you are
uttering libel in the eyes of the law, and
there lies the glory and the wonder of it.
The greatest schemer of all time, the
organizer of every devilry, the controlling
brain of the underworld.... That's the man."

Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!mori...@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty