Legion Storyline

S.BERRY

Sep 18, 1984, 8:58:50 AM9/18/84
<Would Trigon with glasses be called "Eight-eyes"?>

-> I find that I'm getting a bit confused reading the two
-> storylines concurrently (though I'm not having a similar
-> problem with THE TEEN TITANS).

I'd have to agree with Jayembee here. The problem appears to be
that, contrary to what's happening in TT, the Legion storylines
are truly concurrent--that is they are happening at the same time.
Thus we see Wildfire disappear in the Baxter book, only to show
up with both Invisible Kids in the Mando title.

While I haven't gone back to try and match or reconcile the two storylines
(I've got other problems), I have noticed other examples of such
"crossovers". (I seem to remember some mention of the LSV villains,
at least in the background, in the Mando book.) If this is the case,
why are they doing it this way?

It seems they'd really be screwing up the continuity; when the
Baxter books are reprinted in the Mando title, we will have had some
"retroactive foreshadowing" (to coin a phrase), and a lot of confusion.

Any ideas?

"Try using your head for something
besides a campfire, son."

Scott Berry