Call Forwarding (Not really bizarre)

Scott R. Marshall

Oct 19, 1985, 10:22:42 AM10/19/85
I tried to reply by mail but it didn't make it so here is the info
that "Aardvark" wanted:

If you use call forwarding and forward your calls to a long distance
number YOU will pay the long distance charges! I found this out
the hard way a couple of yeard ago. The phone company (GTE here)
gives you a brochure which explains how to use the Call Forwarding
and in the fine print this handy little fact is mentioned.

Hope this answers your question,

Scott Marshall [guest user on pur-ee!wrightm] (he didn't know the answer)
my login is ihnp4!pur-ee!rhoades