Truly Unusual

TrulyUnusualdotcom

May 3, 2006, 4:02:17 AM5/3/06
Truly Unusual

New and unusual site for your pleasure. We have just finished the primary
setup of http://www.trulyunusual.com We hope that you find one of our forums
helpfull and join us in making this the great community it should be. We are
also seeking volunteers to help out. ( Please see the Wanted dead or alive
page)

Examination Room
Please stop by and say hello...Maybe tell us a little about yourself, your
life and Truly Unusual interests.
Truly Unusual News
Truly Unusual News feeds.
Truly Unusual Videos
Unusual Videos. Some you will like and some you won't. Please rate them if
you watch them.
Ask Doctor Strange
Got a question about something truly unusual? Spit it out and the resident
mad scientist Dr. Strange or one of the other patients has the answer.
The Rubber Room
Warning Straight Jackets Required. Get yourself in here and try to earn a
daypass. Talk about whatever you want, just know we are listening.
Shock Therapy
Truly unusual brain teasers, riddles, puzzles conundrums, illusions, games.
Mad Scientists Lab
Truly unusual gadgets, contraptions, dohickies, doodads, gizmos, inventions,
novelties, thingamajigs, whatchamacallits, widgets.
Unusual Morgue
Stories and beliefs about the afterlife and other truly unusual metaphysical
things.
Paranormal Debriefing Room
Have you seen or heard about something truly unusual in a paranomal way?
Tell the world post it.
Solitary Confinement
Tell us everything you know about serial killers, unsolved murders and
gruesome events.
Alien Autopsy Room
Alien obduction, ufos, friends and enemies from outer space. So many
thoughts on this subject let's hear yours.

We also have Unusual Trivia, Truly unusual categorized gallery, random
unusual facts and our exclusive "Ask Dr. Strange"

Just remeber we are just starting out and need you to help.

Thanks Weirdo
http://www.trulyunusual.com

http://www.usenet.com