INTERCOOLERS!

George Earle 226-6498 ____ Its full of Stars...

Mar 14, 1986, 1:38:52 AM3/14/86

I know this message got out because I have gotten a couple of replies but my
USENET mailings had stopped and I just got them started again.

I am really trying to find out the names and addresses of companies
that make a factory intercooler for the Mitsubishi Starion/Dodge Conquest.
If you have any information I would gladly appreciate it (including prices).
Thanks.

George W. Earle
DECVAX!DECWRL!RHEA!OBLIO!EARLE

Please note that this mail message is likely to be incomplete.
The sender aborted the transmission.

rhea::MAILER-DAEMON