cd recommendations (summary will be posted this week) but in brief

gr...@cmcl2.uucp

Nov 26, 1986, 12:13:42 PM11/26/86
I would like to thank all of those people who responded to my request.
I will post a summary of the responses to NET.AUDIO ONLY. I will do it
this weekend.

However, there was a VAST consensus of opinion in favour of magnavox for
a low/medium end cd player. There were a few people who said to save my
money and go for a nakamichi (sp). However, as you will see when I post
the summary the consensus was overwhelming and I will follow it.

Thanks again,

Lori S. Grob (NYU Ultracomputer Project)
gr...@nyu.arpa
{mcvax!seismo,floyd,harpo,ihnp4,...}!cmcl2!grob [That's c-m-c-ELL-2]
Courant Institute (NYU), 251 Mercer St., NYC 10012, 212-460-7326