New web directory

raicard

Oct 16, 2006, 4:51:05 AM10/16/06
I have created a new web directory. This directory is mainly for
personal home pages but I accept commercial ones as well. Listing on
the directory is free. Visitors and members can access web pages of
members via a dropdown list of topics, keyword search, and a webitory
number. The webitory number is a number automatically assigned to the
URL a vistor submits. It really saves a lot of time, if one uses a
webitory number. All one has to do is to key in the number into the
input box and click on visit site to access the website. Like a phone
number to a person, a webitory number is a number to a website listed
on my site. It's faster than getting the website from the directory
list. For more about webitory numbers and the web directory, please
visit www.webitory.com. I wish you a pleasant visit. Enjoy.