Vote called on Issue #9 owin.RequestUser

Ryan Riley

Oct 14, 2014, 11:37:58 AM10/14/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
If you would like to vote, please add your +1, +0, -0 or -1 to the end of the thread. If you voted before, please do so again, as it's difficult to tell if your :+1: was for a previous comment or to vote for this item. Voting is for the spec as listed in the description in the issue. https://github.com/owin/owin/issues/9

Ryan Riley

Oct 20, 2014, 11:06:31 AM10/20/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
Voting will soon close. Please submit remaining votes.

Ryan Riley

Oct 24, 2014, 9:54:41 AM10/24/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
The vote was called over a week ago. Should we close voting?

Damian Hickey

Oct 24, 2014, 9:57:46 AM10/24/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
Yes imho

On 24 October 2014 15:54, Ryan Riley <ryan....@panesofglass.org> wrote:
The vote was called over a week ago. Should we close voting?

Ryan Riley

Oct 24, 2014, 10:39:52 AM10/24/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
Done. Voting closed, and the spec was accepted and added to the OWIN spec: https://github.com/owin/owin/blob/master/owin.md#321-request-data.

Thanks, everyone!

Ryan

Sebastien Lambla

Oct 24, 2014, 11:12:47 AM10/24/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
It would be great if we got a principle agreement on not adding keys to the spec, 1.0.1 should only contain required keys, all the others should be on a separate registry.

See the github issue entries i’ve suggested, few have received feedback…

Ryan Riley

Oct 24, 2014, 11:19:35 AM10/24/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:12:47 AM UTC-5, SerialSeb wrote:
It would be great if we got a principle agreement on not adding keys to the spec, 1.0.1 should only contain required keys, all the others should be on a separate registry.

See the github issue entries i’ve suggested, few have received feedback…

I would love to do that, but until we have a better idea of where such things should go (and which ones should move), we don't have a good place to move them. Would you mind submitting a PR and moving the discussion to that PR? That would provide a more obvious change against which to discuss and, once merged, make additional changes.

Cheers!
Ryan