Does compiler define __nestedvm__ or equivalent?

arlindo...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2008, 9:20:26 AM12/25/08
to NestedVM
All,

In porting stuff to NestedVM I find myself needing to #ifdef small
sections of code here and there. Does the compiler define a
"__nestedvm__" macro or equivalent? In the meantime, I have added this
to sys/config.h:

#ifndef __nestedvm__
#define __nestedvm__
#endif

Arlindo

Adam Megacz

Jan 3, 2009, 8:29:14 PM1/3/09
to NestedVM

arlindo...@gmail.com writes:
> In porting stuff to NestedVM I find myself needing to #ifdef small
> sections of code here and there. Does the compiler define a
> "__nestedvm__" macro or equivalent?

No, but that is a good idea; I've checked in a patch to define
__NESTEDVM__. I've also posted a new tarball, which includes this
patch (and all the others since the last tarball).

- a