NestedVM Darcs set up

david....@wellsfargo.com

Sep 12, 2008, 10:06:43 PM9/12/08
to nest...@googlegroups.com

I need to interface some C code with a Java servelet and I think NestedVM will be my best shot.  Im having some problems getting Darcs set up on my laptop.  Is there an idiots guide to setting that up so I can use NestedVM?  Sorry, I really am an Idiot when it comes to c code.

Thanks,

Dave Boston

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.