PLEASE CALL ME

mary

Dec 4, 2008, 8:01:21 AM12/4/08
Greetings,

I am Mary David , aged 21 years, a Citizen of Republic Sierra-Leone. I am
presently residing in Ghana I inherited a large sum of money from my late
parents as the only child of my parents. My parents were killed of the deadly
plane crash that took the lives of over 110 passengers in Republic of Benin on
December 25, 2003. My parents were on
their way to Beirut (Lebanon) on holiday
when they met their sudden death.

I am looking for a trustworthy partner abroad who can assist me to move my
inherited funds abroad for banking and investment because of the continues
Economic and Political instability nature of African states.
I am willing to give some percentage of the money for your role and assistance,
and set out some percentage for local and international expenses that might be
incurred in the course of transferring the money to your account.

If you are willing to assist me in this matter, please do not hesitate to
contact me for further details. I shall be very glad indeed to hear from you as
soon as possible. I hope you will handle this matter with almost confidentiality
and transparency it deserves.
Regards
Mary David