Need Assistance Please

David Boston

Oct 3, 2008, 11:19:38 AM10/3/08
to nest...@googlegroups.com
Brian, others,
I'm having many problems trying to get NestedVM set up on my computer/s  and I'm not sure what I'm doing.  Is it possible for you to translate the attatched algorithm to .java and .class so I can see if I even want to keep going down this road?  I think you have an awsome utility and I wish I had more time to nail it down but with 14 credit hours a full time job and a family I'm really stretched for time.  Would you be able to assist?
Thanks,
Dave