how to get keys in a range ?

王新

Mar 19, 2013, 2:26:32 AM3/19/13
to nes...@googlegroups.com
I want to know how to get keys in a range. I want to read data sequence.but I only find getter/setter.
Is there any way to get a iterator ? or something else?

Bohu TANG

Mar 19, 2013, 2:29:50 AM3/19/13
to nes...@googlegroups.com
it is not supported at current.
Before use it , MUST confirm that the API is your want in README

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM, 王新 <wangxin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to know how to get keys in a range. I want to read data sequence.but I only find getter/setter.
Is there any way to get a iterator ? or something else?

BohuTANG

"The great artist is the simplifier."--- Vincent Van Gogh