how to commit

王新

Mar 21, 2013, 12:54:30 AM3/21/13
to nes...@googlegroups.com
1.I modify the makefile and java binding's makefile for support Mac OS X. Can I commit it?
2.I found the project almost lost the unit tests.I want to add some unit tests for the project.So first I refactor the buffer_test.and can I commit it?

Bohu TANG

Mar 21, 2013, 1:15:25 AM3/21/13
to nes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Welcome~
you can fork a branch from github website, and push your commit, then 'pull request' to me.
Thanks

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM, 王新 <wangxin...@gmail.com> wrote:
1.I modify the makefile and java binding's makefile for support Mac OS X. Can I commit it?
2.I found the project almost lost the unit tests.I want to add some unit tests for the project.So first I refactor the buffer_test.and can I commit it?

BohuTANG

"The great artist is the simplifier."--- Vincent Van Gogh