nessDB(v1.8.1) benchmarks against Tokyo Cabinet and MongoDB

BohuTANG

Dec 30, 2011, 12:29:53 AM12/30/11
to nessDB
Hi,all
Thanks Harry Roberts(@otherharry on twitter) first for doing this
contrastive benchmark.
Benchmark results are here: http://paste2.org/p/1844476
Summarize:
nessDB(costs 8.2sec) is faster than other twos(Tokyo Cabinet
costs 20.1sec,and MongoDB costs 42.1sec).

nessDB v1.8 is fast on Random-Read&Random-Write,it's short and
sweet,all the storage engine contains 2371 lines code,include .h
and .c file,code comments)

Thanks
--BohuTANG

Daniel Waterworth

Feb 3, 2012, 2:44:53 PM2/3/12
to nes...@googlegroups.com
Impressive, has anyone done any benchmarking against leveldb?

Daniel

Bohu TANG

Feb 3, 2012, 10:34:19 PM2/3/12
to nes...@googlegroups.com
From my simple tested, it's faster than LevelDB too.
I am hoping anyone to do it professional.

--
BohuTANG

"The great artist is the simplifier."--- Vincent Van Gogh