Nerds for Nature Summit! Oct 17

Victoria Bogdan

Sep 19, 2015, 5:43:27 PM9/19/15
to nerdsfo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nature Nerds!

In 2013 we held our first-ever event, bringing together the nature+nerd community in the spirit of curiosity, collaboration, and love of the natural world. Now that we've tried our best to serve all of you for two years, we figured it's time to do it again.

JOIN US on October 17 at Manylabs in San Francisco for our second Nerds Summit!

We'll mind map what you and others in the community want to learn, have to share, and hope to see accomplished.

We can't do it without you. It will be a great time, and we can't wait!

RSVP here, as space is limited:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/nerds-for-nature-summit-tickets-18110605308

Best,

Victoria and the Nerds for Nature team

ps Feel free to share this invite with your friends!