Wild Oakland Presents: Owl Pellet Dissection & a Moonlight Adventure with East Bay Regional Parks

1 view

Constance Taylor

Sep 13, 2015, 1:09:02 AM9/13/15
to nerdhe...@googlegroups.com, nerdsfo...@googlegroups.com
Wild Oakland Presents: Owl Pellet Dissection and a Moonlight Adventure with East Bay Regional Parks

When: Saturday, September 26 from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm

Where: Richard C. Trudeau Conference Center
11500 Skyline Blvd, Oakland, CA 94619

Cost: FREE!

Please RSVP to in...@wildoakland.org (not required, but requested so we know how many people to expect)!

Get your nighttime nature nerd on with Wild Oakland and East Bay Regional Parks! We'll dissect owl pellets and go on a leisurely dusk hike to find moonshadows, glowing creatures, and the stars. Along the way we'll travel from prairie to forest!

For information, call: (510) 544-3187 or e-mail in...@wildoakland.org

Check out the Wild Oakland event page here

--
Best,
Constance Taylor

www.wildoakland.org
Phone: 614 622 0180

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands."
- Douglas Adams