Nerdnite Boston on Facebook -- and July 27 Nerdnite

Nerdnite

Jul 6, 2009, 11:07:14 AM7/6/09
to Nerdnite Boston
Hello Nerdnite fans,
We got off our lazy butts and finally made the Nerdnite Boston page on
Facebook up to date. Now we're trying to get folks to join the group
so it will be useful and fun! If you're not a Facebook user, you can
still see the page. But if you happen to be a user of this fine
medium of communication, we hope you'll join up. Follow this link to
join the group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52318050296

By joining the group you can get ever-so-fast updates on our events,
network with other nerds, all the usual Facebook stuff.

Also: Our next Nerdnite event has been scheduled. I think there
should be an email coming to you about this soon, since posts to our
blog are supposed to be cross-posted to the Google group... but since
this hasn't happened yet, you can follow this URL to find out more.
http://boston.nerdnite.com/2009/07/05/nerdnite-july-27-special-cambridge-edition/