Portsmouth Switcher

CHARLES PETLICK

Feb 1, 2024, 9:49:55 AMFeb 1
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
Seen resting at the High Liner Foods switch, on the main line, in Portsmouth at 07:45, was the CSXT 6004e and MEC 512w with a box car, then a string of tank cars.  Was still there at 09:30.

CHARLES PETLICK

Feb 8, 2024, 9:44:33 AMFeb 8
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
   About 09:15, I saw, probably 507w) and a healthy string of cars to the west of the Jackson Gray Building in Portsmouth,  Just a sitting.
   So, I went to the yard to see what the head unit was doing.  The 506e was parked by the sometimes used parking garage with most of the doors open on the conductors side of the unit.  So much noise in the area I could not tell if said unit was running or not.  At least, it wasn't smoking.