DO-1

Jonathan Mayhew

Feb 27, 2023, 12:31:50 PM2/27/23
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
503 at Dover Yard with centerbeam, box, LPG and covered hoppers for Portsmouth. Observed at 12:30.

Denis

Feb 27, 2023, 3:48:18 PM2/27/23
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan

I miss your video clips.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 10:31 AM Jonathan Mayhew <jonatha...@gmail.com> wrote:
503 at Dover Yard with centerbeam, box, LPG and covered hoppers for Portsmouth. Observed at 12:30.

Jonathan Mayhew

Feb 27, 2023, 5:03:27 PM2/27/23
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Denis. Yes not been getting out as much unfortunately as my schedule has been all over the place. I actually took a video of it passing GBDC crossing today so will upload it shortly!

Denis

Feb 27, 2023, 7:52:46 PM2/27/23
to ner...@googlegroups.com
i appreciate whenever you have time to send a video clip reminds me of when we lived in NH