Pictures from last week's trip to Ohio

MANAGEMENT !

Jun 19, 2021, 9:46:04 AM6/19/21
to nerail
I have finished up-loading a bunch of usable views, including 2 Heritage Unit shots.
Find my name on the list of posters.
Remember to open the "North American" site.
The Heritage units should appear in the first few of about a recent 2 dozen or so pictures.
Chuck Petlick

Also,  I have been hacked, and the hacker is sending differing messages to people I know, and some I do not.
I have changed my passwords, etc.  But,  maybe that is NOT enough ??

joh...@megalink.net

Jun 19, 2021, 1:18:03 PM6/19/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Nice stuff, Chuck!