NERAIL?

McLachlan, John S.

Nov 11, 2021, 11:34:21 AMNov 11
to ner...@googlegroups.com

Which does beg the question…

NERail used to be the place for rail news in New England.   Now news chat seems to be rare, and most posts are train following notices.   (and the occasional bickering.  J

So how many folks are left here, and what is our ‘goal’?

- J

John McLachlan

Nov 11, 2021, 11:37:19 AMNov 11
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Something happen to Bill? I haven't had news of the CFR in a while.

Robert Metell

Nov 11, 2021, 1:28:08 PMNov 11
to nerail
I've noticed the past few months many of the rail groups I belong to have gone dark with an occasional item or photo ID pops up. The photo digest seems to keep busy!

Happy Veterans Day
Bob

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 11:34 AM McLachlan, John S. <jmcla...@draper.com> wrote:

Fred Pegnato

Nov 12, 2021, 9:55:51 AMNov 12
to ner...@googlegroups.com

I have a hunch that the decline on NERAIL posts is due to more and more posts on various Facebook pages dedicated to specific railroads, commuter rail, geographical areas, etc.  Maybe NERAIL needs to morph into a Facebook group?

Fred Pegnato

Bill K

Nov 12, 2021, 10:33:01 PMNov 12
to ner...@googlegroups.com
I’m still above ground but have been incredibly busy and had 3 very hard things happen.
I need a real Moxie!

Bill><>

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 1:27 PM
To: nerail
Subject: Re: [NERAIL] NERAIL?

BM3713

Nov 13, 2021, 6:01:52 AMNov 13
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Does Fairybook allow non-vaxxed members?

CHARLES PETLICK

Nov 13, 2021, 7:33:16 AMNov 13
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Only if they are NOT republicans.