2-stroke engine on eBay

andy pugh

Jan 14, 2023, 7:44:43 AM1/14/23
to Neracar Group
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325497549555

No points backplate or mag coils as far as I can see, So I don't need
it (already have 3 others like this one)

--
atp
lunatics."

frank cooke

Jan 14, 2023, 11:17:28 AM1/14/23
to Neracar
Many thanks for the kind thought. Mine is the Modelel C, ie Blackburne 4 Stroke, up and running well. Anyone know if an original sidecar is available?  Frank

Martin Philp

Jan 26, 2023, 5:46:30 PM1/26/23
to Neracar Group
And another one, a rather nice looking English Model B listed, located in Wales: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175587867520