howdy

Thomas Lovejoy

Oct 22, 2022, 12:26:47 AM10/22/22
to Neracar
New to the group and Neracar's, hope to learn and get advice on operating mine here. Hope to have mine on the road shortly. Mine was restored about 25 years ago and seems to be in very good condition. Just trying to get mine legal, paper work complete, title,insurance and plates. 1924 model, started it for the 1st time last weekend :-)

andy pugh

Oct 22, 2022, 2:31:28 AM10/22/22
to Thomas Lovejoy, Neracar
On Sat, 22 Oct 2022 at 05:26, Thomas Lovejoy
<indiansco...@netzero.com> wrote:

> New to the group and Neracar's, hope to learn and get advice on operating mine here. Hope to have mine on the road shortly.

Always nice to see another one. I guess this is a US model?

--
atp
lunatics."

Thomas Lovejoy

Oct 22, 2022, 11:24:33 AM10/22/22
to Neracar
yes, US model - belonged to and restored by Gary Frankel