Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
New England Randonneurs Six-Pack 1200k
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
New England Randonneurs Six-Pack 1200k
Contact owners and managers
1–21 of 21
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Jacob Layer
Sep 29
Photos
I've created a google drive link where you can deposit your photos. I've been on strava last
unread,
Photos
I've created a google drive link where you can deposit your photos. I've been on strava last
Sep 29
Jacob Layer
Sep 28
EPP validation
Hello All, Congrats to everyone! This was an exceptionally hard ride given the terrain and weather
unread,
EPP validation
Hello All, Congrats to everyone! This was an exceptionally hard ride given the terrain and weather
Sep 28
Sarah Bergstrom
Sep 27
For anyone wanting to come to the finish
We expect the first rider somewhere after 3pm, so if you were a rider, volunteer, or family who'd
unread,
For anyone wanting to come to the finish
We expect the first rider somewhere after 3pm, so if you were a rider, volunteer, or family who'd
Sep 27
Sarah Bergstrom
,
Jacob Layer
5
Sep 27
Rain updates to the final 200k/standalone 200k
The new turnaround point is a ballfield that's already on route here. There are portapotties but
unread,
Rain updates to the final 200k/standalone 200k
The new turnaround point is a ballfield that's already on route here. There are portapotties but
Sep 27
Sarah Bergstrom
Sep 24
Dinner/Breakfast is in Room 322
Text 781-866-9303 if you need help getting in/up the elevator. Sarah
unread,
Dinner/Breakfast is in Room 322
Text 781-866-9303 if you need help getting in/up the elevator. Sarah
Sep 24
Jacob Layer
,
Sarah Bergstrom
3
Sep 23
Final GPXs and Safety Meeting update
Hello All, I'm posting these final GPX files again. It seems some riders did not get them. You
unread,
Final GPXs and Safety Meeting update
Hello All, I'm posting these final GPX files again. It seems some riders did not get them. You
Sep 23
Phil Fox
, …
Christian Tatu
4
Sep 22
Logan Airport (Carpool)
On the 6:00pm Concord Express arriving at 7:00pm to Londonderry if anyone would like to carpool from
unread,
Logan Airport (Carpool)
On the 6:00pm Concord Express arriving at 7:00pm to Londonderry if anyone would like to carpool from
Sep 22
Jacob Layer
,
Sarah Bergstrom
2
Sep 22
e-Brevet
Your start code will also be on your brevet card, and we will have them at the start. If you can'
unread,
e-Brevet
Your start code will also be on your brevet card, and we will have them at the start. If you can'
Sep 22
Jacob Layer
Sep 21
Weather and High Level Ride Report
Hello All, The pre-ride was a success and finished last night. We had two 1200k riders, two 1000k
unread,
Weather and High Level Ride Report
Hello All, The pre-ride was a success and finished last night. We had two 1200k riders, two 1000k
Sep 21
Jacob Layer
, …
Sarah Bergstrom
4
Sep 16
Route Updates, Grand Depart, and Mandatory Safety meeting
We will have cards for riders for anyone who wants to go old-school (or who wants a souvenir; feel
unread,
Route Updates, Grand Depart, and Mandatory Safety meeting
We will have cards for riders for anyone who wants to go old-school (or who wants a souvenir; feel
Sep 16
Jacob Layer
, …
Phil Fox
9
Sep 15
2 weeks to go!
One other thing I should've mentioned earlier, is that there are some short stretches of gravel
unread,
2 weeks to go!
One other thing I should've mentioned earlier, is that there are some short stretches of gravel
Sep 15
Sarah Bergstrom
Sep 6
Waitlist closing!
I'm closing the waitlist, as we're closing in on the date. However, there's been a few
unread,
Waitlist closing!
I'm closing the waitlist, as we're closing in on the date. However, there's been a few
Sep 6
Jacob Layer
, …
Pierre Payette
6
Aug 25
T-shirts!
Thank god! I was really excited. Props to whoever drew them up. Stoked, Pierre On Tue, Aug 25, 2026
unread,
T-shirts!
Thank god! I was really excited. Props to whoever drew them up. Stoked, Pierre On Tue, Aug 25, 2026
Aug 25
Mike Sturgill
Aug 21
Room available to share
Hello group, I have a room reserved for 5 nights at the host Residence Inn, Sep 23-28. It is a Studio
unread,
Room available to share
Hello group, I have a room reserved for 5 nights at the host Residence Inn, Sep 23-28. It is a Studio
Aug 21
Sarah Bergstrom
, …
Jacob Layer
3
Aug 1
Clarification on overnights
Hello all, The anticipated grand depart for the 1200k/1000k is at 4 am that Thursday. That could
unread,
Clarification on overnights
Hello all, The anticipated grand depart for the 1200k/1000k is at 4 am that Thursday. That could
Aug 1
Sarah Bergstrom
2
Jul 5
Registration/Waitlist update
And the URL for the waitlist didn't paste: it's on the main ride page here: https://ner.bike/
unread,
Registration/Waitlist update
And the URL for the waitlist didn't paste: it's on the main ride page here: https://ner.bike/
Jul 5
Jacob Layer
, …
Eric Nichols
8
Mar 24
Group Room Block
With average nighttime lows in the 40s by late September, riders planning to rely on ditch naps might
unread,
Group Room Block
With average nighttime lows in the 40s by late September, riders planning to rely on ditch naps might
Mar 24
Sarah Bergstrom
, …
Mike Sturgill
9
Mar 15
Registration Will Open: Tuesday, March 10th at NOON
To see who's registered, and the waitlist, you can go to the https://www.bikereg.com/new-england-
unread,
Registration Will Open: Tuesday, March 10th at NOON
To see who's registered, and the waitlist, you can go to the https://www.bikereg.com/new-england-
Mar 15
Peter Wills
Mar 15
Roomies?!
I'm looking for someone to share a room with. I'm panning on sleeping Thursday night (after
unread,
Roomies?!
I'm looking for someone to share a room with. I'm panning on sleeping Thursday night (after
Mar 15
Jacob Layer
, …
Yvette Marts
14
Mar 6
Website has been updated
Thanks Sarah! Yvette Marts If you choose not to find joy in the snow, you'll have less joy in
unread,
Website has been updated
Thanks Sarah! Yvette Marts If you choose not to find joy in the snow, you'll have less joy in
Mar 6
Jake Kassen
, …
Sarah Bergstrom
7
Jan 2
Welcome to the Six Pack 1200k Discussion Group
No -- we want people to have experience with multi-day unsupported randonneur-style riding. (If you
unread,
Welcome to the Six Pack 1200k Discussion Group
No -- we want people to have experience with multi-day unsupported randonneur-style riding. (If you
Jan 2