fix for AnnexB

cyberstorm

Apr 25, 2007, 9:05:37 AM4/25/07
to neptune354-dev
Hi all, I have noticed something wrong for the Annex B version. Infact
now, the binary files upgrade_firmware and tftpd are compiled for code
pattern WA31. As there is only binary version of these 2 files, they
simply dont notice changes in cy_codepattern.h, and writing in it
AnnexB instad of A has no effect. I have now added new files in the
svn with the right code pattern selection.
This means VERY PROBABLY people who have so far installed neptune354
annexB version, will have now problems to upgrade the firmware via the
web interface or the tftpd server. Instead there will be no problems
upgrading via the bootloader.