Update on Tomorrow's Selectmen Meeting

Chris Mellen

Sep 22, 2008, 10:43:13 PM9/22/08
to neponse...@googlegroups.com

During Tuesday night’s Board of Selectmen meeting, the Neponset Reservoir Dam Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) is under Action Items.  As such, there is no assigned time.  In gaining clarification on this, we were told that Action items will be addressed after dealing with all agenda items.  The MOU is the eighth Action Item.  So, in all likelihood we were told, the MOU will not be brought up until after 8:30.  There is no way of estimating the exact time.  Therefore, we do not need to arrive at 7:00 as indicated in the e-mail notification sent on Saturday night, as we will not be speaking during Public Input.  If you have any questions, please respond to Kim Mellen at k...@delphivaluation.com.  (Please note:  don’t hit “Reply” to this message unless you want your response to go to the 70+ people on this distribution list.)

Bottom LinePlease plan on attending the meeting at Tuesday, but, if you are coming solely for the Reservoir, you don’t need to come until after 8:30.

HARRING...@aol.com

Sep 24, 2008, 9:12:45 AM9/24/08
to c...@delphivaluation.com, neponse...@googlegroups.com
Neponset friends

Congratulations and on behalf of Larry and myself, we would like to thank all of you who have worked tirelessly for so long to see the dam resolved in a positive way.

We look forward to many years of viewing this magnificent scenery and owe it all to you and your unyielding quest to make life on the reservoir a healthier and better place to live.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Larry and Judee Harrington
39 Shoreline Drive