Fatal exception error while login into Wikipedia Account

Nikesh Balami

Jul 10, 2016, 2:35:32 PM7/10/16
to नेपाली विकि
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is fine, I am having some problem with my Wikipedia account. Every time when I try to login or change my password, I receive an error notification - "Fatal exception of type "Exception". I searched for an solution and I do found it in MediaWiki: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions#Installation but the installation documentation made me more confused. I tried lots but still unable to solve the problem. I am using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS operating system. Can anyone guide me, how to solve this problem.

Regards,
Nikesh