Fwd: INVITATION TO WIKIPEDIA IN IT MEET 2016

Saroj Dhakal

Apr 21, 2016, 9:52:44 PM4/21/16
to Wikipedia Google Group, wikipe...@lists.wikimedia.org
Hi Team,

Here it is the invitation.

Thanks,
Saroj

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sanjog Sigdel <sigdel...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2016, 8:13 PM
Subject: INVITATION TO WIKIPEDIA IN IT MEET 2016
To: FOSS Nepal <foss-...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Dhakal <lotusn...@googlemail.com>

21st April, 2016

To,

WIKIPEDIA NEPAL

Subject: Participating for KU IT Meet 2016

Respected Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Kathmandu University Computer Club (KUCC), we would like to inform you that we are going to organize IT MEET 2016 from April 29 and April 30, 2016 in IT Park premises with the slogan “Education | Technology | Entrepreneurship”. This is a celebration to foster collaboration and communication between the IT industry and academic institutions.

Kathmandu University Computer Club (KUCC) has organized IT MEET for four times & has been recognized as one of the important IT mega event in the country. It is therefore an opportunity to build on the success of the KUCC and promote IT for development of our country.

Being a national level IT event, different governmental and non-governmental organizations, educational institutions, media and industrial representatives will be visiting IT PARK for two days.

As WIKIPEDIA NEPAL has contributed to the Nepalese community through various open source activities in past years, we would like to invite you in ITMEET 2016. We will be providing stalls of different Open Source Communities of our country.

We would love to see your volunteers hosting a stall during the event. Please acknowledge your confirmation on 23rd of April, 2016 by 8:00 P.M.

More information regarding the stalls and IT MEET will be exchanged via email.

We look forward to your response and support to this event in any way possible.

Thanking you,

KU IT Meet 2016 Organizing Committee

Kathmandu University Computer Club (KUCC)

Kathmandu University Dhulikhel, Kavre

Invitation WIKIPEDIA NEPAL.doc