Voting the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.

Ganesh Paudel

May 20, 2015, 4:39:43 AM5/20/15
to nepaliwiki, Hem Pal Shrestha, Saroj Dhakal, Krish Dulal, Nirmal Dulal, Srijana Timsina (Paudel), Mahalaxmi Silwal
Dear friends,
The voting for WMF Board of Trustees has begun.

This election is to select 3 members to the WMF Board.
All active contributors (meeting the criteria) can vote.
I request you all to participate in the election.

The board members are representatives from the Wikipedia communities who play role to form and implement policy of the Wikimedia Movement. Let's find suitable candidate who can understand our situation, who is accessible and who can represent our community at large.

Voting runs till the end of May(17-31 May). I hope you can find suitable candidate to vote by the time.

With best regards
Ganesh K. Paudel