Re: Wiki Loves Monuments 2015 in Nepal?

Saroj Dhakal

Aug 12, 2015, 8:46:32 AM8/12/15
to Romaine Wiki, Nabin Sapkota, wikipe...@lists.wikimedia.org, mohan duwal, SanGam Gurung, Krish Dulal, Nirmal Dulal, nepal...@googlegroups.com

Hi Romaine,

Yes we are organizing WLM this year too.

While our team is on discussion . Link you shared seems to be very useful , thanks for sharing.

Let us come back once we are good to go .

Thanks,
Saroj

On Aug 12, 2015 5:56 PM, "Romaine Wiki" <romain...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Nepal!

I would like to know if the team from 2014 is also going to organise Wiki Loves Monuments in Nepal in 2016?

If yes: To give local organisers a better understanding what the international team expects from them, I created this page: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2015/Organise

Greetings,
Romaine

----
international organiser of Wiki Loves Monuments