1 view

swayambar singhlama

Jul 17, 2011, 6:48:22 AM7/17/11
to nrn-...@googlegroups.com, nepali...@googlegroups.com, shrami...@googlegroups.com, fea...@gorkhapatra.org.np, edi...@gulf-times.com, in...@hknepal.com

swayambar singhlama

Jul 21, 2011, 4:47:36 PM7/21/11
to nrn-...@googlegroups.com, shrami...@googlegroups.com, nepali...@googlegroups.com, fea...@gorkhapatra.org.np, edi...@gulf-times.com

Thebe

Jul 22, 2011, 6:19:11 AM7/22/11
to nepali ghazal
Can you group admin kick this people out??

On Jul 21, 11:47 pm, swayambar singhlama <singhl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.joybowser.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/ma2.htm

Madhav Sigdel

Jul 22, 2011, 3:03:13 PM7/22/11
to nepali...@googlegroups.com
Swayambar ji is a very great writer n gajalkar who has shared lots of brilliant gazals. He must have accidentally sent the above link. This should be removed though.

Thebe

Jul 23, 2011, 9:05:37 AM7/23/11
to nepali ghazal
I am neither writer, nor gajalkar; but have fun in reading gajal in my
spare time. I don't mean to blame him personally, but I just want to
discourage this type of activity. I know that there are spam issues
also; but still he or she has right for clarification. My apology for
being rude to him.

On Jul 22, 10:03 pm, Madhav Sigdel <er.mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Swayambar ji is a very great writer n gajalkar who has shared lots of
> brilliant gazals. He must have accidentally sent the above link. This should

swayambar singhlama

Jul 24, 2011, 4:09:43 AM7/24/11
to nepali...@googlegroups.com
Dear group members,

Regarding the subject, I didn't share the below link to the group. I have also got so may such links from other friends email ID's. But I am capable to find out which email is spam instead of abuse to the id holder friends. Hence, if you get such spam email from known Id, just ignore it please. This kind of bad job(bother) has been doing by online marketing companies. They steal others id and they do this kind of bother.

I am sorry if some body is miss understanding about spam mail.

Regards,

Swayambar Singh Lama
Kathmandu, Nepal