Re: Problems with my update to neotoma

Sean Cribbs

Dec 15, 2009, 11:09:42 AM12/15/09
to Torben Hoffmann, neoto...@googlegroups.com
Torben,

To accomplish that, I would modify the reduction for "nonterminal" in
neotoma_parse.peg so that it accommodates uppercase letters as well,
then `make bootstrap` (I usually do it twice or more to be sure). All
nonterminal atoms are wrapped with single-quotes, so you should not have
a problem with the Erlang compiler.

Also, why do you need labels in the "alternative" rule? It passes
through the Node unmodified.

Sean