Neotoma Screencast

Sean Cribbs

Nov 14, 2009, 4:15:22 PM11/14/09
to neoto...@googlegroups.com, Erlang, tri...@googlegroups.com
Today I put up a ~10 minute practical screencast for Neotoma. If you're
curious as to how to use the library, this may clear some things up for
you. Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/7613228

See also: http://github.com/seancribbs/neotoma

Cheers,

Sean Cribbs

Sean Cribbs

Nov 14, 2009, 8:43:30 PM11/14/09
to Xavier Maillard, neoto...@googlegroups.com
Sorry! I've told vimeo to allow the original to be downloaded. I don't
know what's holding up their queue. I'm also uploading to my S3 account
and I'll give out the URL for that shortly.

Sean

Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Today I put up a ~10 minute practical screencast for Neotoma. If you're
> curious as to how to use the library, this may clear some things up for
> you. Enjoy!
>
> http://www.vimeo.com/7613228
>

> Glad to read that. Is there anyway to watch to this video
> elsewhere ? Here I got a message indicating a wait queue of 1h33 :/
>
> Regards.
>
> Xavier

Sean Cribbs

Nov 15, 2009, 10:53:33 AM11/15/09
to Hynek Vychodil, Xavier Maillard, neoto...@googlegroups.com, erlang-q...@erlang.org, tri...@googlegroups.com
I'll try again later, or on Youtube.  In the meantime, you can download it from S3:

https://seancribbs-com.s3.amazonaws.com/neotoma.mov

Cheers,

Sean

Hynek Vychodil wrote:
16 hours ago and still "Waiting in line"

It seems that something bad has been happen.

--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org

erlang-questions (at) erlang.org

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try Good Data now for free: www.gooddata.com