dictionary

Aj27

Mar 25, 2007, 1:55:02 PM3/25/07
to NeoPatwa
thanks, jens, for your prev comments.

There should prob. be a dictionary, which is patwa into english also.
I didn't know some of the words you used, but couldn't find them
in the dictionary cos it's english-patwa.

Unless you have one available, I could do it from the original, in
word files rather than adobe.
But it would take long, cos i'm rather busy.
I could put them peacemeal on this site under the file section...
As i say it would take time.

What do you think, or if anyone wants to parttake in it?

Andrew

Aj27

Mar 25, 2007, 1:55:51 PM3/25/07
to NeoPatwa

Jens Wilkinson

Mar 25, 2007, 9:03:45 PM3/25/07
to neop...@googlegroups.com

Xanti Andrew,

Fo mi, sana Neo Patwa - English-toki kalim-kitabo, ta meni fasil. Mi tene Excel dosye, ta tene saba kalim, mo tene English-toki di kalim, Nipon-toki di kalim, mo som-pela Cungwo-toki di kalim. Mi sabe kwai sana kalim-kitabo ke yu mau. Minta mate wan-pela, do-pela din.

-Jens