Show & Tell

Rich N.

Sep 29, 2022, 2:14:37 PM9/29/22
to neonixie-l
Hello gang,

     Just wanted to share a pix of my latest piece of orange-glowing test gear!
This Simpson 7016 frequency counter, as well as the similar 7032, uses
3 SP-352 planars by Beckman and the originals were all DOA. Fortunately, these
were relatively common and I had a few that were salvaged from other gear.
The frequency limit on these is only 50MHz, but it's the readout that counts
(pun intended!)

Best to all,
Rich

Mac Doktor

Sep 29, 2022, 5:52:36 PM9/29/22
to neonixie-l

On Sep 29, 2022, at 2:14 PM, Rich N. <nice...@optonline.net> wrote:

     Just wanted to share a pix of my latest piece of orange-glowing test gear!

No picture here. Or is this just a tease?  8D

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996

Richard Nicewonger

Sep 29, 2022, 7:50:41 PM9/29/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Did you check my follow-up message? :-)

Mac Doktor

Sep 29, 2022, 8:19:50 PM9/29/22
to neonixie-l

On Sep 29, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Richard Nicewonger <nice...@optonline.net> wrote:

Did you check my follow-up message? :-)

Fifteen seconds after I hit send. 8)

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor”

“My definition of an artist is someone who’s ahead of his time and behind on his rent.”—Kinky Friedman