The long-awaited MOD-SIX Lumina PCB KITS are now available!

MichaelB

Apr 6, 2024, 6:11:11 PMApr 6
to neonixie-l
Board Kits are designed for the GEN V Ziggurat, but will fit past slab-type MOD-SIX clocks as well

Go here for pricing and availability:

Please email me if you're interested. Email listed at the bottom of the web page

jpg Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 2.30.24 PM.jpg

MichaelB

Apr 8, 2024, 5:27:26 PMApr 8
to neonixie-l
IMG_0121a.jpgIMG_0127a.jpgIMG_0128a.jpg

Michail Wilson

Apr 9, 2024, 4:07:40 AMApr 9
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

I want 3 “Full” kits.

Michail Wilson

206-920-6312

Board Kits are designed for the GEN V Ziggurat, but will fit past slab-type MOD-SIX clocks as well

Go here for pricing and availability:

Please email me if you're interested. Email listed at the bottom of the web page

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MichaelB

Apr 26, 2024, 9:26:05 PMApr 26
to neonixie-l
Down to 10 KITS left! We did a small release of these kits.  Please let me know if you would like me to secure a set for you. Thx

Nicholas Stock

Apr 28, 2024, 7:33:59 PMApr 28
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Worth it! :)

IMG_4200.jpeg

Thanks Michael and Carl (and Terry). Great kit, great clock and a VERY THOROUGH manual!!

Cheers,

Nick

MichaelB

Apr 28, 2024, 8:52:21 PMApr 28
to neonixie-l
Glad you like it Nick! And thanks for the nice comment!! Now you gotta' build a snazzy enclosure for it! BTW, I still have a few of the 1/2” Slab bases if you’re interested.

IMG_2248.jpg

MichaelB

Apr 28, 2024, 9:08:13 PMApr 28
to neonixie-l
BTW, just so that credit is where credit is due....Carl did a large chunk of the work on the KIT assembly notes and the Lumina Manual is Terri's handiwork from the Lumina release. Thanks again!

MichaelB

May 12, 2024, 6:06:50 PMMay 12
to neonixie-l
Here's a pic of the new board set mounted to an older slab-based 7971 clock. Requires a different acrylic top. If needed those are available from Badnixie.com.
IMG_0268.jpeg