Selling on the list

John

Aug 6, 2022, 3:27:29 PM8/6/22
to neonixie-l
Hello

I've got a number of excess Nixies that have found their way into my shelf over the years.
I'd like to sell some of them and I dislike selling on Ebay .  Would it be too obnoxious to list say, a grouping of them a week?

For instance, I have 5 what look to me as NOS Burroughs 5870's I'm in the process of testing.

Thanks. Been a member a long time, but have never sold anything.

John

Nicholas Stock

Aug 6, 2022, 4:53:59 PM8/6/22
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
Have at it John, no problems from me.

Cheers,

Nick (Mod)

Mac Doktor

Aug 6, 2022, 9:07:42 PM8/6/22
to neonixie-l
On Aug 6, 2022, at 4:53 PM, Nicholas Stock <nick...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have at it John, no problems from me.

Dibs on the B/NL 54360.  8D

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996