Surplus electronics stores in Austin or San Antonio TX

David Forbes

May 24, 2023, 5:05:53 PM5/24/23
to NeoNixie
Hi. I'll be there soon. Are there any interesting places to find old electronics?
-- David

Nick Andrews

May 24, 2023, 7:52:40 PM5/24/23
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I haven't found any here yet but haven't seriously looked.  Been here almost 6 years!  Been too busy.  Even with the military history here, no national labs means not quite the same market as other parts of the country.  I still need to find a good metals dealer and welding gas supplier.  Gonna need some liquid nitrogen to test an HPGE detector at some point too...