Trading nixies

Bogdan Paduraru

Jan 25, 2022, 2:47:01 PM1/25/22
to neonixie-l
Hello gents ,

Does any one of you is interested in trading nixies ? I am looking to expand my collection and I have a few that that I want to trade for similar  items , below are the ones that I already spotted as doubles (or more ) and looking to be swapped .
My main focus is on symbol/letter nixies :

ZM1185F 1 piece NOS
ZM1005 1 piece used (philips)
Z5710M  10 piece NOS
Z580M  1 NOS
B-54364 1 NOS
B-5018 1 NIB (Westinghouse box)
B-5018 1 NIB (Burroughs box  ) (currently on customs )
B-5035 1 NOS
B-5870S 4 NOS and  8 Pulled
58GS-S 2 pulled
CD-26 1 NOS (I cannot guarantee )
CD-66A 1 used short pins
CD92/GR-116 2 NOS
CD90 Hitachi 1 NOS
GR-111 3 pieces heavily used
ZM1043 S 1 NOS
XN13 1 used 1 NOS
LL-557 3 NOS
LL-552  2 NIB (currently on customs )
LL-551 1 NIB (currently on customs )
NL-40225 2 NIB
NL-5018 1 NIB
NL-870 1 NIB
NL-6012 1 NIB
A-201 1 possible 2 NOS (dekatron)
SP-352 3 pieces (I bought them as NOS)

Audrey

Jan 25, 2022, 2:57:25 PM1/25/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bogdan, please send me an email.

Bogdan Paduraru

Jan 28, 2022, 3:36:53 PM1/28/22
to neonixie-l
SP-352 3 pieces (I bought them as NOS) are no longer available

I add 6 pieces of JAN8423 (B -8423) made by Burroughs  NIB
I would like to sell them for 30 EUR / Piece or 180 EUR for entire pack including shipping to continental EU destinations

Bogdan Paduraru

Jan 30, 2022, 12:13:47 PM1/30/22
to neonixie-l
IMG_4028.jpg
The 8423s have been tested using the newly assembled Pete's clock

Jeff Walton

Jan 30, 2022, 12:25:19 PM1/30/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bogdan,

I would be interested in the lot of the 8423.  Need your email.

Jeff

Jwalt...@msn.com

Mar 27, 2022, 1:29:44 PM3/27/22
to neonixie-l
Several sets of NIB JAN8423  are still available to sell or trade from 2 different places : USA and Romania

below tubes can also be sold or traded :

B-6091 NOS  available to sell or trade from 2 different places : USA and Romania
NL59943 NOS , black inscription, available  3 pieces
NL-931 NOS , no inscription (came from Richardson source ,  )  available  3 pieces
B-5445 NOS  available  1 piece
NL-1222B NIB , available 1 piece
NL-1222S NIB , available 3 pieces (Romania )or 6pieces (USA)
NL-991 NOS (Amber dipped NL840) available  1 piece
Z590 NIB , available 1 piece
NL-50318 NOS , available  1 piece

Please PM if anything of interest => I can provide further details , photos etc

d4myli

Mar 27, 2022, 9:29:00 PM3/27/22
to neonixie-l
Yes I am interested in them all