ZM1200 Pandicon & Z5600M Nixies for sale

Commo

Jun 2, 2024, 3:49:36 PMJun 2
to neonixie-l
Hello,

I need to liquidate one of the rooms I used to keep my colelction of old electronics. Thats why I have the following items for sale:
- 4x Z5600M Nixie Tube
- 1x Mael 4000 Computer Terminal -> the Terminal contains one ZM1200 Pandicon Multi Digit Nixie Tube, and some more single Nixies and another display. I can sell the whole unit, or just pull the Pandicon Tube.

Please make me a fair offer for the stuff you are interested in. I can provide pictures if needed. I can ship anywhere in the world,  if you pay for shipping.

I'll be happy to hear from you

Kind Regards

Lukas