Indian nixie manufacturer

Bogdan Paduraru

Sep 29, 2022, 7:59:29 AM9/29/22
to neonixie-l
Dears ,

I have received below photo from someone
Does any one of you have any nixie tubes manufactured in India ? ek-2d75f3a18db241b88908cce2375dfad7-attachment-0-1664276628570.jpg

Audrey

Sep 29, 2022, 8:47:13 AM9/29/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I've never heard of this. It is my completely unfounded opinion that an ebay seller stuck some stickers on b-5870s from the us or japan.

Audrey

Sep 29, 2022, 8:48:49 AM9/29/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't make sense to me that a 70s manufacturer wouldve used that gear logo.

bogdan paduraru

Sep 29, 2022, 9:01:48 AM9/29/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
based on the photo , the tubes are made by JRC , 99% sure
I am getting some tubes from the seller and I am thinking that I will get those too .
I don't have any JRC made nixie in my collection, yet ,  therefore I cannot provide accurate information

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAPDJQ6A%3DpmkjCyHGrREaVXOS70r30AO7%2BJRr6UhnKdFT0qqL7g%40mail.gmail.com.

Paul Andrews

Sep 29, 2022, 9:27:39 AM9/29/22
to neonixie-l
A few years ago there were some Indian nixie tubes for sale on ebay. I assumed they were either made under license in India, or made overseas for an Indian company. I agree that these look like they have recently had that label applied though.

bogdan paduraru

Sep 29, 2022, 9:47:11 AM9/29/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
The stickers seem to be identical to the ones applied on Rodans , maybe they where made for and Indian Company as you mentioned