Where can I buy NL-4998 / B4998 tubes and how much are they usually?

Zachary

Apr 27, 2023, 5:09:24 PM4/27/23
to neonixie-l
Today I got my hands on one NOS brand new NL-4998 tube still in the original box and I need 2-3 more to make a project with it. Anyone knows how much they usually go for and where I can get them?

Audrey

Apr 27, 2023, 5:41:08 PM4/27/23
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Ive seen a couple listings for $25/pc on ebay in the past couple years

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023, 5:09 PM Zachary <zacharyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Today I got my hands on one NOS brand new NL-4998 tube still in the original box and I need 2-3 more to make a project with it. Anyone knows how much they usually go for and where I can get them?

Nicholas Stock

Apr 27, 2023, 6:14:48 PM4/27/23
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Zachary, send me an email, I can help you out there.

Nick