Looking for manual to NixieTimeSolutions IN-18 Clock

Evelyn Dooley

Jun 22, 2022, 10:07:50 AM6/22/22
to neonixie-l
I recently bought this clock off Ebay without tubes. A picture is attached showing what it looks like. On the bottom of the board it says NixieTimeSolution.com, but that seems to be a typo as the real site was NixieTimeSolutions. That site has been down since 2011, and I can't seem to find any kind of manual for this online. The clock only has a single button, with what appears to be 2 menus accessed by holding down the button for different amounts of time. I figured if anyone had this clock and had the manual or knew what the options were, they would be here! Thanks in advance
20220621_144922.jpg

Pramanicin

Sep 28, 2022, 9:34:48 PM9/28/22
to neonixie-l
Bumping this message if someone has the manual to this clock. I'm in need of the construction manual for the IN16 version if anyone has a copy?

Thx,

Nick

Jonathan Wilson

Feb 7, 2023, 9:18:38 AM2/7/23
to neonixie-l
I helped a friend assemble this clock yesterday.  We ran into some confusion as we got to the testing phase and that led to some googling.  I scanned the instructions and manual he had so I could pass it along to the community.

Enjoy!