Looking for manual to NixieTimeSolutions IN-18 Clock

Evelyn Dooley

Jun 22, 2022, 10:07:50 AMJun 22
to neonixie-l
I recently bought this clock off Ebay without tubes. A picture is attached showing what it looks like. On the bottom of the board it says NixieTimeSolution.com, but that seems to be a typo as the real site was NixieTimeSolutions. That site has been down since 2011, and I can't seem to find any kind of manual for this online. The clock only has a single button, with what appears to be 2 menus accessed by holding down the button for different amounts of time. I figured if anyone had this clock and had the manual or knew what the options were, they would be here! Thanks in advance
20220621_144922.jpg