B7971 for sale

Ian Vine

Jul 22, 2022, 4:36:07 PM7/22/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Economic situations mean I’m selling 4 tubes on flea bay.

All tested, segments fully light, no cathode poisoning. Pins a bit grimey but easily cleaned.

Cheers all
Ian V

Max Di Noi

Jul 22, 2022, 4:54:04 PM7/22/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm interested. How can I contact you privately?

Michail Wilson

Jul 22, 2022, 5:25:40 PM7/22/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
No link?

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312

Jul 23, 2022, 12:51:02 PM7/23/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a link would help. Long day yesterday

Cheers
Ian

On 22 Jul 2022, at 22:25, Michail Wilson <M...@michail.com> wrote:

No link?

Michail Wilson

Jul 23, 2022, 12:57:37 PM7/23/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Mac Doktor

Jul 23, 2022, 2:34:25 PM7/23/22
to neonixie-l
Under the Postage and Payments tab, the stated exclusions are Bolivia, Haiti, Liberia, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Venezuela.

Also:

"The seller has not specified a postage method to United States. Contact the seller and request postage to your location."

Having written all that, it suddenly occurs to me that Ian will probably pop up with the correct answer any second now.

Obviously I've spent too much time on eBay. Anyone else?

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH

"Would you like to see the relevant data?"—343 Guilty Spark, Halo 2