Event: Earth Science Metadata and GeoSpatial-Temporal Reasoning

Marco Neumann

Nov 15, 2009, 12:04:59 PM11/15/09
to neogeo-semant...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow NeoGeo enthusiasts,

FYI I will organize an event on December 10 in New York with a
Semantic Web and geo-spatial focus. In case you are based or just in
the New York area you are more than welcome to join us. This will also
be an opportunity to continue the conversation about our NeoGeo
efforts.

Earth Science Metadata and GeoSpatial-Temporal Reasoning
http://semweb.meetup.com/25/calendar/11120656/

In addition, and also related, we will discuss synergies between
emerging Augmented Reality Applications and Semantic Web technologies
next week in New York City. Augmented Reality applications already
utilize spatial technologies, sensors networks and web technologies
to enable interaction in mixed reality environments and I believe
semantic web technologies should be part of the conversation here as
well.

Augmented Reality Lounge
http://semweb.meetup.com/25/calendar/11819773/

Best,