GeoVocab Mapping Imports

Megan Katsumi

Dec 13, 2016, 11:10:37 AM12/13/16
to NeoGeo Semantic Web Vocabs
Hi All,
Apologies in advance if this is the incorrect venue for such questions, but I could not find any other resources on the GeoVocab.org site!

I am hoping to reuse the GeoVocab Geometry and Spatial vocabularies, however the links referenced for the imported ontologies for each (http://geovocab.org/mappings/geometry/ and http://geovocab.org/mappings/spatial/ respectively) appear to be incorrect. Can anyone direct me to the appropriate person to correct this issue, either correcting the referenced urls or removing the imports?

Thank you,
Megan Katsumi

Andreas Harth

Dec 13, 2016, 4:54:43 PM12/13/16
to neogeo-semant...@googlegroups.com, kat...@mie.utoronto.ca
Hi,

I've tweaked the owl:imports a bit and reconfigured content negotation
on the server. The URIs should now be correct.

http://geovocab.org/geometry.rdf references
http://geovocab.org/mappings/geometry

http://geovocab.org/mappings/geometry supports content negotiation,
that is, a Semantic Web user agent asking for RDF/XML or Turtle will
be redirected to the respective file.

$ rapper http://geovocab.org/mappings/geometry

or

$ curl --header "Accept: text/turtle" http://geovocab.org/mappings/geometry

Similarly with spatial.

Does that work for you now? If not, what tools are you using?

Cheers,
Andreas.